What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A cutting edge approach to high performance training for Tennis
- Learn how to perform each exercise using images and clearly written explanations
- Reduce injuries, accelerate your recovery, and maximize performance
- Get the exact sets and reps you will perform in each workout
- Get videos on mobility/activation/myofascial release drills
- Feel confident you have the best form possible
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Strength And Mobility For Tennis scores 72.27/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.jeffsalzensteintennis.com/SMTennis/strength-and-mobility-for-tennis-special/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD57.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: jeffsalzensteintennis.com you’ll also be taken through to jeffsalzensteintennis.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)